Virtual Girl

I know u have listened to about ‘virtual reality, virtual pc, virtual Private network, virtual dj, even virtual pet’ (even I do have one-my snake anima courtesy: http://www.adoptme.com ).Have you heard of Virtual Girl?

My surfing deviated at eleven in the night and I in due course reached http://www72.virtuagirlhd.com

It has about 6,356,736 users as on 2009-06-13, you can indeed browse girl, download a trailer about them and eventually buy a couple of them for money.indeed secured.

Just not next to the curiosity but just to confirm how it works I did downloaded Jana H,22,F(it proves I am straight)in Californian suit.

Attributes of her

With a dirty-dozen performances in her collection already, Jana H is already well on her way to being the best known Virtua Girl of them all. She gets a lot of fans’ emails and takes her time to read each of them because she wants to be able to improve with each new performance!

Origins: Prague / Czech Republic - Age: 22
Height: 5.40 - Weight: 104 - Vital Statistics: 34/24/34

Any way I ranked her

Rate her: for her sample overview of performance on my desktop before I buy her.


Do u too stay wide awake at times at dark, may possibly give a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment